Microfibers are innovative and new to the world of bathroom and bath-linen. They offer several major advantages that make them the preferred choice over other textiles and carry a manufacture quality guarantee.
By choosing a microfiber you are playing your part in respecting the environment, here’s why:
- They are extremely durable. Microfiber textiles offer exceptional durability, avoiding fast decay and reduce having a direct impact on the planet
- Lightweight microfibers don’t need much detergent when washing, therefore less chemicals are discharged into the environment
- Thanks to their special open structure molecules, microfibers dry much faster, significantly reducing energy consumption at each dryer cycle.
- The textured fibers of the microfibers mean that you do not need fabric softener at the end of the washing cycle. This means that no added chemicals are discharged into the environment.
By choosing a microfiber you are also saving money, here’s why:
- Microfiber items are resistant wash after wash and are therefore long-lasting
- As microfibers are lightweight, they reduce laundry and energy costs at every wash
- The makeup of microfiber molecules mean that you do not need fabric softener at the end of the washing cycle This results in a significant saving for users.